Supercharge your Breakfast with new B.fresh Plant Based Bircher Bowls

iklan 336x280 atas
336x280 tengah
300x600

One thing I really appreciate and love to experience as a top food blogger here in the UK, is the opportunity I have from time to time to try new products and then share my experiences with you.  I get offers every day to try new things. I could literally spend all my time reviewing foods and kitchen appliances, etc.  but that is not what I ever wanted my blog to be about and so I am really choosy these days about what I decide to share with you.   I was recently gifted with some B.fresh  Plant Based Bircher Bowls which I thought you might enjoy hearing about.  Everyone is keen to eat a lot healthier these days, and to eat more plant based meals and foods, so this was something I decided that would not only interest my readers, but also be on the cutting edge of how people want to eat today.  As consumers we are becoming a lot pickier about what we put into our bodies these days, and we are also a lot more environmentally aware, wanting to leave as low a carbon footprint on our planet as we can. More and more people are turning to Veganism these days in their efforts towards that end!


We  all know that breakfast is the most important meal of the day.  I don't know about others, but it is one of my favourite meals of the day and I don't think I am alone.  The hastag #breakfast has been featured more then 87 million times on Instagram alone!  To that end this past September, Shropshire based farmers (and self-proclaimed breakfastarians) B.fresh launched the UK's FIRST vegan-friendly bircher bowls!



They are available in two delicious flavours, Berry Bircher and Apple Bircher.  These 200g breakfast bowls can be enjoyed right from the refrigerator or heated. They are perfectly sized for individuals and for popping into your bag for a breakfast on the run!  The packaging also has the added bonus of being dishwasher safe and freezer friendly, so you can keep on using it beyond your commute or choose to recycle responsibly. 

The innovative idea for a plant based power bowl combining freshly pressed British fruit and veg with oats, came about when Shropshire based farmer Philip Maddocks identified the dilemma facing busy commuters.  The nature of our fast-paced modern lives means that we can use help when it comes to picking up a healthy breakfast or snack-on-the-go.  Nobody has time to trawl through lists of ingredients first thing in the morning or when they are running to catch the train or bus.  That's why he decided to create a product people can trust and that is unquestioningly good for you. 

The bowls combine B.fresh's signature cold pressed juices with gluten-free British jumbo oats to create a delicious and nutritious breakfast bursting with healthy credentials.



The Apple Bircher includes 67% apple juice and puree combined with spinach, kale and lemon juice and finished off with chicory root.  Chicory root has some fantastic health benefits and is a good source of inulin, a type of prebiotic fibre that has been linked to increased weight loss and improved health gut. It also contains manganese and vitamin B6, two nutrients tied to brain health.


High in vitamin C these apple pots are dairy free, gluten free, high in fibre, vegan, have no added sugar, contain one of your five a day, and are loaded with cholesterol reducing whole grain jumbo oats, containing all three parts of the grain which provide plenty of fibre, carbohydrate, fat, vitamins and minerals.  

Whilst the colour of the apple one was not as visually appealing as the berry one, I can say with utmost truth that it is really delicious!  And that was before I read up about all that was in this nutritious little pot!  After reading the ingredient list I was quite surprised that it was actually as tasty as it was!  The idea of eating kale and spinach along with apples and oats is not something I would have ever thought of doing!  This was great!



The Berry Bircher combines oats with apple black currant, blueberry, blackberry, carrot and beetroot juice as well as chicory root for a fierce health hit!


With its vibrant colour and thick texture this was also really delicious! 

B.fresh are currently the only UK farmers to use High Pressure Procssing (HPP), a techique that ensures the nutriets and vitamins are locked into each bowl.  Some ingrdients are even harested and juiced within hours so you know you are getting a real farm fresh health boost! 

B.fresh Bircher bowls have an RRP of £3.00 and are available from WHSmith Travel.  For more information about B.fresh visit the website www.b-fresh.co.uk 

You can also check them out on Instagram @b_freshfarm, Facebook @b.freshfarmofficial and Twitter @b_freshfarm 

Other products in the B.fresh range are available via WHSmith Travel, Co-op, Ocado, Wasabi and a range of farm shops and delis nationwide. 

I love that these are high fibre, healthy, great tasting and have no added sugar!  I love also that they provide one of your five a day, and are packed with slow-release nutrients that will help me to feel full longer and well nourished throughout the day. I found them both to be quite delicious and I think you will too!

Note - I was gifted with the Bircher Pots to try out and not required to write a positive review in return.  

 



336x280

Post a Comment

0 Comments